This photoblog started out as a daily picture thing. I got lazy, so now it is photos of when I get the chance.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Pleasentville?

I just learned how to do that cool effect where you make everything black and white except one thing. What I like so much about this is, it takes the focus away from the obvious source of focus (the fountain) and makes you focus on something completely arbitrary (the shirt). It changes the subject of the picture from a rushing fountain, to a father with his child.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa that's cool! how'd u do that?

January 11, 2006 4:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cookie, its oviously too advanced for u. hahahaha i mean its not like i had to have paul send me directoins 3 times for it.

February 18, 2006 8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free hit counter javascript